Payment Gateways FAQ
For Wise users: you can send payment directly on our Wise email: email@example.com
Inside the US
Inside EU and SEPA
Outside EU and SEPA
Let us know after payment.
Please send payment here firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Purpose of payment – Service
After payment, please send us Payoneer transaction ID.
Due to the last updates, MasterCard may decline the payment, please try Visa or PayPal.
As lately there are some discussions about SMM business it might be that some banks refuse to allow to make payments in social media marketing websites and decline the transaction with the “Do not Honour” code, as it covers all kinds of reasons. Please note that these decline reasons comes from issuing banks, not us, as all authorization process goes through them.
The most frequent decline reasons:
1) The code is 3000: Do not Honour – which can mean anything as customer’s card issuing bank did not specify the reason of the decline (it can be invalid card, exceeded limit and etc.). In such case only customer can do something about it, like contact the bank and ask for the transaction to go through.
2) The second decline reason is 33333: 3D Secure Authorization Failed. – this means that customer did not finish the 3D Secure authorization, did not enter a special security code, entered an invalid security code, or closed the authorization window too early. A note in the checkout with the reminder to do not close the payment window too early, to wait until payment finalizes (or something like that) can help.
3) Transaction declined by authorization system (used almost every time when VISA card was declined)
4) Transaction declined (limit exceeded) (few cases when VISA card was blocked)
5) The maximum number of transactions per account already exceeded (few cases when VISA card was blocked)